Remedial & Swedish Massage Leeds
Massage has been used as a treatment for hundreds of years and is scientifically proven to be effective in aiding in injury recovery and pain relief.
But the benefits of swedish massage and manipulation are far-reaching, and can be used to improve your circulation, posture and flexibility, as well as relieving back, shoulder and neck pain.
What is a Remedial Massage?
Remedial massage is a type of massage that is designed to treat both deep and superficial tissues using a range of specialist techniques to manipulate soft tissue. A remedial massage is great for relaxation or can be used as a treatment to reduce muscle and soft tissue pain or pain from a sports injury.
- Flexibility of muscles and joints
- Prevention of muscle and tendon injuries
- Clearing of harmful metabolic by-products
- Reduction of scar tissue
- Improved tissue elasticity
- Improvements in your tissue’s micro-circulation
Mental Health Benefits
- Can reduce approach anxiety (the anxiety you feel about an upcoming match or event).
- Enhanced feelings of invigoration
- Growing feelings of rejuvenation
- Increased awareness of mind-body connection
An Experienced Team You Can Rely On
Our practitioners here at Morley Chiropractic Clinic have been offering remedial massage for over 20 years. During this time we have treated a number of patients for a range of issues.